Want to join one of the leading architectural firms in the world while gaining commercial experience? BIG Copenhagen is now seeking an ambitious Senior Landscape Architect to join the BIG Landscape department. The Senior Landscape Architect will work closely with the Partners, Project Leadership, and the global BIG-L team to drive the future of BIG Landscape.
– Design of landscape and urban design projects and day-to-day coordination of BIG team;
– Generating creative, responsive, and boundary-pushing ideas in collaboration with Partners and collaborators;
– Technical development and management of landscape and urban design projects;
– Production and coordination of drawing sets;
– Ensuring design intent and quality across all stages;
– Engaging with clients and consultants and presenting design options;
– Balancing design intent, costs, and technical feasibility in close collaboration with design leadership;
– Reporting to the Landscape Partner and Partner(s)-in-Charge.
– Minimum 8 years of experience as a Landscape Architect on built and published references;
– Experience with client management and project coordination;
– Strong conceptual and design skills;
– Experience with technical detailing and documentation;
– Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, and Adobe Suite (Revit is preferred);
– Experience in an array of typologies (public, private, master planning) and technical realms (resiliency, large and small scale);
– Experience in material selection and construction detailing;
– Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written);
– EU citizenship or Danish work permit is preferred.
– A young and social environment with many social events
– Diverse group of architects, technologists, engineers and specialists with more than 45 different nationalities
– Great variety of company discounts
– Salary and pension scheme based on experience and qualifications
– Flexible lunch options
– Possibility for further education
Please apply using the “Send Application”-button. Please upload your CV, portfolio and motivation letter. As we are excited to welcome our new colleague to our team, we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis, and the job ad will be taken down when the right candidate has been found.
Apply via our website at BIG Careers
As soon as possible
Diversity has been part of our DNA since BIG’s foundation. A multitude of cultures and backgrounds creates a new point of reference which leads to amazing insights. At BIG, we celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Published on February 8, 2024