sponsored by Landscape Structures
Delivering a mountain of play value
Smart Play® Summit™ is the newest addition to the Smart Play family of adventure-inspiring designs. This condensed-footprint, giant-play-value playstructure from Delano, Minn.-based commercial playground equipment manufacturer, Landscape Structures Inc., will bring the mountains to play areas while welcoming crowds of all abilities for fun, imaginative play.
With Summit, kids ages 5 to 12 can search for hidden animal tracks and camping gear as they trek across laser-cut climbing decks and three-dimensional nets. Additionally, this innovative playstructure provides children of all abilities with multiple ways to play in the mountain tops. Spiral steps and the Switchback Climber can be used as an accessible route into the mountains, plus a variety of activity panels deliver learning and sensory play experiences. Different materials throughout the mountain and the embedded animal tracks create a wide variety of visual play.
Summit is a preconfigured design complete with the Alpine® Slide, Facet® Stepper, DigiFuse® graphics and much more. While a color palette was curated specifically for Summit to deliver a cool gradation to match kids’ ascents, other colors can be substituted to best fit the surrounding environment.
Smart Play playstructures offer social play and challenging adventures for kids ages 5 to 12. See below for even more innovative themes and concepts available:
– Billows® – From the Alpine® Slide to the twists of the Flex Climber and Mobius® Climber, kids will find a plethora of ways to bounce, climb and slide.
– BeachComber® – Kids will love creating seaworthy adventures as they sail across the Tidal Wave Climber and wind their way down curvy slides.
– Tree Tops® – With wiggly bridges, an O-Zone® 3-ring climber and two different slides, kids will love navigating through this abstract playstructure.
Don’t forget about the toddlers and preschoolers of your community. There are pre-designed Smart Play structures that are developmentally appropriate for kids ages 2 to 5. See the options that coordinate with the above designs:
– Breeze™ – Kids can crawl, walk and climb their way up to the whimsical hot-air balloon ride among the clouds.
– Motion – Kids ages 2 to 5 will find 16 activities including a race track, inclined tunnel and more to keep them entertained.
– Sprig™ – This playstructure delivers a foliage-themed Marble Panel® and leaf slider all beneath a canopy of SkyWays® shade.
Published on May 12, 2022