Maternity cover vacancy for a Resource & Project Manager at an award winning London based Landscape Architecture practice.
This position is part-time, working 3 or 4 days a week.
£38K – £50K pro-rata depending on experience
We are looking for someone that has previously worked in the Landscape / architecture / construction industry – who has built environment experience to oversee the projects we deliver. The successful applicant will be working closely with the Director, Team Leaders and Practice Manager in this key role.
• Strong Project Management experience, or perhaps an experienced Landscape Architect who has made the step over to Project Management would be ideal.
• A proven track record of delivering complex projects beyond the planning stages.
• We are looking for someone who can liaise closely with both the client and external consultants and is comfortable being responsible for fees/budget/program management.
• Internally they will also oversee the work delivered by our three teams.
• Previous technical knowledge of landscape design essential
• The ideal person will possess a sound understanding of fees, resourcing, architectural stages and risk management.
• They will manage all incoming and outgoing drawings and technical documents issued
• They will oversee the three project teams by monitoring project workflows, anticipating/distributing drawings and technical documents to internal and external recipients.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met and effectively resourced.
• Ability to work independently, be proactive and solution focused.
• Calm under pressure
December 9, 2022
Application URL: www.bbukstudio.com/contact