We are looking for a talented landscape designer to join our team!
Job Title: Landscape Designer
Location: Berkeley, California [note: due to Covid, we are working remotely]
Experience Level: Entry Level, Mid-level, or Internship
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
PLAT Studio Inc. is a research-driven and design-oriented landscape architecture and urbanism practice based in Berkeley, CA. We are seeking self-motivated and creative mid-level and entry-level landscape architect / designers to joining our growing studio. PLAT Studio offers a young and collaborative working culture in a creative studio environment.
A viable candidate should be an enthusiastic learner willing to contribute ideas at all project stages, confident in a team studio environment., have a hands-on approach to design, be passionate about the industry and practice of landscape architecture and care about our changing role in shaping built environment.
An ideal mid-level candidate should be a creative thinker and problem solver who is keen to explore new approaches and techniques, and be able to generate a range of solutions and drawings from design concept stage to design documentation stage.
– Proficient with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
– Working knowledge of SketchUp or other 3-D modeling software
– Construction document and detailing experience is a plus
– Strong hand graphic for conceptual design
– Detail oriented and organized
– Skilled in collaboration and able to take direction from the team
– Entry-level minimum 1 to 2 years and mid-level minimum 5 years of experience in a design office environment
– Bachelor or Master of Landscape Architecture Degree from an accredited program
Please email a letter of interest, your resume and a PDF of work samples (maximum of 10 pages) to email@example.com