Want to join one of the leading architectural firms in the world while gaining commercial experience? BIG Copenhagen is now seeking ambitious Landscape Architects to join the BIG Landscape department to work on a number of high profile projects as an important member of the Landscape team.
We are a company experiencing steady growth, and as we grow, we also strive to mature. We have over the past 15 years developed from a 10 to a 750 people organization in Copenhagen, New York, London, Barcelona, Shenzhen and Los Angeles.
As a Landscape Architect you will report directly to the Landscape Partner.
– Ability to work with multiple teams to provide guidance on technical development and approvals processes
– Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to diverse clients and public officials
– Work with partners on advancing agenda on future of landscape design, urban design, mobility, sustainability, ecology, infrastructure
– Work with business development team on urban planning, RFQs and proposals
– Strong ability with 3D modelling in Rhino, AutoCAD, V-Ray, Revit, and Adobe Suite
– A professional degree in either architecture, urban planning, or landscape architecture
– At least 1-7 years’ experience in urban planning/landscape design and a good understanding of concept design on small to large-scale projects
– Excellent communication skills, fluent in English – spoken and written
– Experience working on masterplans
– A young and social environment with many social events
– Diverse group of architects, technologists, engineers and specialists with more than 45 different nationalities
– Great variety of company discounts
– Salary and pension scheme based on experience and qualifications
– Flexible lunch options
– Possibility for further education
Please apply using the “Send Application”-button. Please upload your CV, portfolio and motivation letter. As we are excited to welcome our new colleague to our team, we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted on an ongoing basis, and the job ad will be taken down when the right candidate has been found.
Apply via our website at BIG Careers
As soon as possible
Diversity has been part of our DNA since BIG’s foundation. A multitude of cultures and backgrounds creates a new point of reference which leads to amazing insights. At BIG, we celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Published on February 8, 2024