ASPECT Studios is a purpose orientated, design led landscape architecture and urban design practice. With operations across Australia, Asia, the Middle East and in the UK, our studios believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
ASPECT Studios is seeking applications from enthusiastic and ambitious junior level Landscape Architects to work in our London studio. The successful candidate will be a recent graduate or have up to three years’ work experience.
You will be collaborative, hard-working and passionate about innovative landscape solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to meaningful, exciting projects, whilst gaining access to industry-leading mentorship and a supportive workplace culture.
We’re looking for applicants with:
• Degree qualification(s) in Landscape Architecture, Architecture or Urban Design,
• Design and documentation experience in CAD i.e. AutoCAD or Vectorworks,
• Experience in preparing reports and presentations (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Experience coordinating and interdisciplinary collaboration,
• 3D knowledge (strong Rhino skills; Grasshopper, Revit, Sketch-up (desirable),
• Knowledge and understanding of design issues e.g. planning, planting and vegetation (desirable), and
• Currently holding UK working rights (visa holders must have a minimum of 2 years working rights).
Our staff are creative and driven, so you can rest assured that your workmates will have your back and help you to succeed. We’re extremely supportive of professional development to help you reach your potential.
• Exposure to international projects, through the One Studio model and ability to collaborate across continents.
• A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential,
• MAPS Days – four paid professional development days a year to grow your skills and knowledge,
• Fantastic company culture and work environment,
• Generous annual leave allowance, pension scheme, in-house training, etc.
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to email@example.com.
For further inquiries please contact Michele Farley, Associate Studio Director via Michele.Farley@aspect-studios.com.
Deadline for submissions: August 4, 2022