For our competition team, we are looking for a dedicated intern with a talent for design and high standards to work on challenging and diverse projects. The duration of the internship should be at least 6 months, working 40 hours per week. Employment as a student assistant with a minimum of 16 hours per week is also possible.
Our design approach is highly site-specific, which enables us to produce differentiated, standalone solutions. At the same time, we aim to question the existing conditions on a site in order to develop something surprising and new. Our goal is to create concise and atmospherically dense places that appeal to the senses while offering multi-layered possibilities for their use.
– Good design skills
– Good representational skills
– Conscientious and quality-conscious way of working
– Good knowledge of VectorWorks, Adobe CreativeSuite and Affinity is an advantage
– Knowledge of 3D programs is an advantage
– Exciting and diverse competitions
– Fresh challenges
– Fair working conditions
– Supportive colleagues and flat hierarchies
– Respectful and friendly environment
Please send your application, including a CV and a portfolio, as a PDF file to:
You can include download links in the email.
For further information please contact Anja Ballhause at 030/ 40009870-0.