ASPECT Studios is an internationally renowned landscape architecture and urban design practice. With Studios in Australia, Asia and the Middle East, we believe in the power of design to positively change people’s behaviour and lives, the environment and the planet.
We are connected by our purpose – to create projects which challenge and delight, whilst enhancing the lives of people and natural systems in an enduring way.
All our people across our studios are united in responding to the possibilities of place by interweaving conceptual ideas with digital technologies, environmental systems and design practices.
We draw on our global team’s thinking, to locally deliver site-responsive, generous places where people want to be.
We’re seeking a Graduate / Landscape Architect or equivalent to support our creative team in Perth.
Our ideal candidate will be proactive, and hard-working with excellent teamworking and communication capabilities. With a creative flair, you will possess a willingness to learn new software and be passionate about innovative and creative design solutions. In this role, you will work on projects throughout Western Australia and internationally in the Middle East.
• Demonstrated documentation experience in CAD i.e. Vectorworks, AutoCAD, or REVIT
• 3D knowledge highly desirable (Sketch-up, Rhino or REVIT),
• A general aptitude for design and documentation,
• Good planting/vegetation knowledge is desirable, and
• Some knowledge of local design issues e.g. planning and vegetation.
Additional benefits you will enjoy as an ASPECT staff member include:
• Ability to work on projects with purpose and impact in Australia and abroad from our Perth studio;
• Additional two weeks of annual leave through our Purchased Leave Initiative;
• Access to a generous company paid Parental Leave benefits available after 6 months;
• MAPS Days – four paid days a year to grow your skills and knowledge;
• Paid professional membership e.g. AILA;
• Ongoing internal training schedule including software, design thinking, sustainability, leadership and AILA registration;
• Monthly global All Aspect meetings where ideas and design projects are shared;
• Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program and trained Mental Health First Aiders;
• Flexible work arrangements;
• A workplace supportive of professional development that will facilitate individuals to reach their potential;
• Fantastic company culture and work environment;
• A busy calendar of studio social events including Friday afternoon activities and drinks.
Please submit your CV and work examples in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further inquiries please contact Quyen Do, Studio Manager via Quyen.Do@aspect-studios.com.
Only applications from Australian Citizens, permanent residents or long-term visa holders are eligible for appointment
Deadline: August 1, 2022